Customer Support Specialist (Romanian speaking)
IN HET KORT
|Business unit:||BAS Trucks|
|Work experience||0-5 jaar|
|Languages||English and Romanian|
Would you like a function with much customer contact? Do you value high quality service? Are you looking for a new challenge in an international environment? Then BAS is the right fit for you! We are looking for an International Customer Support Specialist to strengthen our young and informal Customer Service team in Veghel.
As our new colleague you will be in daily contact with customers throughout the world, who bought a vehicle from BAS. You ensure that customers are well informed regarding the order and delivery process and that they can start using their purchased vehicle as soon as possible. What is most important? You are always focused on maximum customer satisfaction and experience. Became curious? Read further, apply, and who knows? You soon might be part of our driven team.
As an International Customer Support Specialist you will be working in a young and ambitious team of experts in the field of international vehicle export. From our headquarters in Veghel, the team focusses on various export issues on a daily base. In addition, this team guides customers carefully in the order and delivery process. As our new colleague you will be having daily contact with our small and large customers, throughout the world, by phone, chat and email. You act as a first contact person for customers who have questions about importing, exporting, transporting and shipping of vehicles, and you ensure that all questions are answered carefully. Once a vehicle is ordered, you ensure that the order is processed smoothly and the delivery is planned and coordinated.
You continue to be critical of any possible improvements to our processes and systems and you ensure maximum customer satisfaction and experience.
As an employer we are happy to invest in your personal and business development. Through an extensive training and coaching process you can start well prepared and you will experience a steep learning curve in a relatively short time. In short: a challenging, fun and diverse job with many opportunities to develop yourself!
What do we offer:
- Freedom and responsibility from day one;
- Plenty of room for personal input and creativity;
- An international and dynamic work environment;
- Attention for your professional and personal development;
- Internal as well as external courses;
- A brand new workspace equipped with all comforts;
- You will be part of a driven and social team;
- Trips with the team, from a yearly festivity to weekly drinks;
- Participation in the BAS Fit Sports programme; free fitness, participation in sport events and fresh fruit at the office.
What do you bring with you:
- 0 – 5 years of work experience;
- Command of the English and Romanian language;
- Good communication skills and a proactive attitude;
- You already live near Veghel (or Eindhoven, Den Bosch, Helmond)
- Availability on a full time base (5 days a week).
Do you recognise yourself in this profile? Then click on the button below and fill in the application form.
For more information, please contact our Recruiter Len van den Elsen.
T: 0413 37 16 00
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated and we are not open to resumes through agencies
Website BAS Trucks
Would you like a function with much customer contact? Do you highly value service? Are you looking for a new challenge in an international environment?