International Pre-Sales Employee (French-Arabic)
|Work experience||0-3 years|
|Languages||French, Arabic and English|
We are BAS Trucks, Europe’s largest dealer in commercial trucks and located in Veghel, the Netherlands. Each day hundreds of people from all around the world, get in touch with us by Chat / Whatsapp, online platforms or phone, regarding buying used trucks abroad. Our ambitious and international driven online service team takes care of the full contact process with our customers. To strengthen this pre-sales team we are currently looking for new colleagues who master the French and Arabic language. This job will be done directly from our headquarter in Veghel, Netherlands.
Pre-sales is an umbrella term for all the activities that are done before a customer is acquired. It lays the groundwork for the sales team to reach good sales results.
As an International pre-sales agent you discover all the needs of the customer, by chat/email and phone. You assist customers with all their questions regarding trucks, travelling to our headquarter in the Netherlands and everything that has to do with the purchase of a used truck abroad. Within this working field, you always strive for the highest level of customer experience and satisfaction.
Beside that you convince customers to visit our office in Holland or buy a truck unseen, just from their home office. Due to your help, service and friendliness a potential customer will be convinced to acquire a truck or visit us in Veghel.
By the time a customer has decided to visit us or to buy a truck, you will connect him/her to the right sales men. From there the process will be taken over by your sales colleague and this will hopefully lead to a successful deal. To summarize; you provide the perfect first commercial step for our sales team.
So your role will be essential for the commercial success of BAS and for gaining and keeping the high customer satisfaction and experience.
What we have to offer:
- International and dynamic work environment;
- Room for own creativity and input;
- Attention and room for your own professional and personal development;
- Thorough training process;
- Both internal and external training via our own BAS Academy;
- A brand new workplace with all amenities;
- You are part of a driven, enthusiastic and young team;
- Fun events with the team, from a yearly party to a weekly after-work drink on Fridays;
- Anticipation to BAS Fit sport programs ; free fitness ; anticipation to sport events and daily fresh fruits at the office.
What we ask:
- Act as the perfect business card of our company (first impression of customers);
- Full time availability (5 days a week);
- We are open to both starters and candidates with a few years of relevant experience;
- Commercial and customer orientated mentality;
- Team player and communication skills;
- Willing to relocate nearby Veghel;
- Command of the French and Arabic language. Ability to speak and write in English. Master of the Dutch language is an added value, but not a requirement.
Do you think this job fits you perfectly? Press the button and fill in the application form.
For more information you can always contact our Recruiter Len van den Elsen.
Message to 06-51701422
T: 0413 37 16 00
Website BAS Trucks
To strengthen our international pre-sales team we are currently looking for new colleagues who master the French and /or Arabic language.